Skip to main content

Things are so crazy

  Everything that's going on right now is devastating and scary to think about. With the tornadoes that hit Tennessee and the coronavirus confirmed in Tennessee now. Not just this though, everyday life is just plain old hard sometimes.  Makes me wonder and think. How will things turn out? We are not promised certain days or even minutes on this Earth.... But, we can claim promises from God if we will accept them. The best promise from God is salvation. Believing that Jesus is your Lord and Savior is the best thing that you could ever accept. John 3:15 that whosoever believeth in him (Jesus) should not perish, but have eternal life. That is the first and most important promise. Another wonderful promise of God is Luke 12:24 consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? God created us with his hands and breathed the breath of life into us. He only used his voice to command everything else into existence. We are important to Him. He loves us unconditionally. We may not get everything that we want in life but, He will provide everything we need.
     Another wonderful verse to hold on to is John 14:18 I (Jesus) will not leave you comfortless: I (Jesus) will come to you. He will come if you allow Him to. He wants to give you peace of mind. God's word (the Bible) is full of promise's from God. We just have to look and pray. Life is hard, but we can find everything that we need in Jesus. He is the answer to every solution. He loves you, me, and everyone in this world. He wouldn't have created you if you wasn't important to Him. Trust in Him. It's the best thing you will ever do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why me?

Sometimes I ask God why me? Why do I have to go through this hard trail or task. Why did I lose two babies. Why did my brother have to leave this world so soon. In my mind I just couldn't understand it. I had always planned on taking care of Josh when my parents couldn't anymore. When I lost the first baby the doctors told me that the life just wasn't able to make it outside of the womb. That it probably had some sort of disability. In my mind though I knew I had what it took to take care of someone with a disability though. Which is love. God knows my heart and how much I love my brother and my babies. That didn't slip his mind. Even though I doubted Him on this. It's hard to trust God when you have a broken heart. But his ways are bigger than ours. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-...

Going through a phase.

   When I was 8 months pregnant with Ozella everything was hard. I had every problem that I had before with Luke, the shots I had to take once a week, keeping check on my diabetes, sickness, and soreness. I also had my hips pop out of place. Which was horrible pain. Getting up and down was almost impossible. I had to go to physical therapy 3 times a week. Just so I could walk.   During this time Justin had been selected to become a Chief in the Navy. This process is a very trying time for those that go through this. They have to go through very many physical, emotional, and intellectual tests for a month. Day and night they work so so hard. Justin did such a great job on everything he had to accomplish during this time. He is such a inspiration to me. Me on the other hand, I was so nervous and scared to start the whole process. I knew this meant i would really have to step up at the house and make sure everything was taken care of while he had to go through all of this....

The Lord knows how to lead.

When i have a longing for God and His ways, but don't know how to take the next step for my life. That's when God steps in and leads if I look for his ways.     There is a book called Fervent written by Priscilla Shirer. It has helped me grow so close to God. It's a book about prayer. Now God knows my heart and what I want out of this life. And He knows my prayers even when I can't put words together cause of a broken heart or just not knowing how to deal with certain situations. He knows. This book really lays out how to pray to God though.  Fervent means having or displaying passionate intensity. When I pray fervently in prayer I can see things change. My whole relationship with God changed. I am truly so thankful for this book. I have been seeing myself change and growing closer to God. I have been seeing prayers answered. God is good and wants to lead in the right direction. It just takes a listening and willing heart.  Shortly after reading that I was asked ...