Waiting on God's answer can be so hard. I am one of the most impatient people there is. It doesn't matter if it's good news or bad news. The timing seems to never be right while I am waiting on God's answer. Here is the thing though. God already has it all figured out and, knows what is best for us. (Even when it's not the answer we want.) God doesn't make mistakes. I have to think back in a certain time in my life when God's ways are best and His timing was just right. I also look in God's word for reminders of His answer the timing and how he doesn't fail. I may fail as a human, others may fail me, but God doesn't. 2 Corinthians 1:9 says But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: verse 10 says Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;. When Jesus died on the cross everyone thought that was the end for him. Even his disciples did. On that third day he kept his promise. Rose from the grave. There to give life to all who want Him to be their Lord and Savior.
It's hard to wait. Sometimes it only takes 3 days and sometimes it takes years, and sometimes he gives us the answer in that very minute we seek Him. However long it takes trust that He wants the best for you and me no matter how long the answer takes. God gave us his only son Jesus. He doesn't hold anything back. He is faithful.
Comments
Post a Comment