Skip to main content

Forgiveness

  I can't even count how many times God has forgave me. I have messed up so many times, everyday. Sometimes it's not on purpose and, sometimes it is. There was even a time in my life when I would say to God just let me "live my life a little" and I would come back to Him. That was such a mistake on my part. I know I missed out on blessing that I could have had. If I would have been following God... But I am a selfish person sometimes. I get angry, short with others, and many other things as well. I am not perfect. I mess up. The good thing is though, God still loves me and forgives me when I truly ask for forgiveness.

  Once I ask for forgiveness I can 100% trust that God has forgiven me. He doesn't hold it over my head. Now the devil tries to remind me of all my mistakes. God won't though. God will forgive us when we come to him with repentance. He wants to because of Jesus and, what Jesus did for this whole world. Jesus is the one that gave it all so we can have a relationship with God. Jesus came to this world. Gave up everything he had in heaven for us. He lived a sinless life to give us an example to live by. Died on the cross as a perfect sacrifice for our sins and rose from the grave on the 3rd day. He did it all for us cause we all matter to Him, and he loves us. We matter to God to because he gave us Jesus his only son. It doesn't matter how far we run from God it only takes a step toward Him to find Him. He has open arms waiting and wanting us. He doesn't expect us to be perfect. He just wants us to believe and trust his will and way. He won't leave you abandoned. He knows how to lead. He created this whole world. And he loves us all. So thankful that God gave me the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and believe in Jesus. He hasn't lead me a stray. God is love and God is good all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why me?

Sometimes I ask God why me? Why do I have to go through this hard trail or task. Why did I lose two babies. Why did my brother have to leave this world so soon. In my mind I just couldn't understand it. I had always planned on taking care of Josh when my parents couldn't anymore. When I lost the first baby the doctors told me that the life just wasn't able to make it outside of the womb. That it probably had some sort of disability. In my mind though I knew I had what it took to take care of someone with a disability though. Which is love. God knows my heart and how much I love my brother and my babies. That didn't slip his mind. Even though I doubted Him on this. It's hard to trust God when you have a broken heart. But his ways are bigger than ours. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-...

Going through a phase.

   When I was 8 months pregnant with Ozella everything was hard. I had every problem that I had before with Luke, the shots I had to take once a week, keeping check on my diabetes, sickness, and soreness. I also had my hips pop out of place. Which was horrible pain. Getting up and down was almost impossible. I had to go to physical therapy 3 times a week. Just so I could walk.   During this time Justin had been selected to become a Chief in the Navy. This process is a very trying time for those that go through this. They have to go through very many physical, emotional, and intellectual tests for a month. Day and night they work so so hard. Justin did such a great job on everything he had to accomplish during this time. He is such a inspiration to me. Me on the other hand, I was so nervous and scared to start the whole process. I knew this meant i would really have to step up at the house and make sure everything was taken care of while he had to go through all of this....

The Lord knows how to lead.

When i have a longing for God and His ways, but don't know how to take the next step for my life. That's when God steps in and leads if I look for his ways.     There is a book called Fervent written by Priscilla Shirer. It has helped me grow so close to God. It's a book about prayer. Now God knows my heart and what I want out of this life. And He knows my prayers even when I can't put words together cause of a broken heart or just not knowing how to deal with certain situations. He knows. This book really lays out how to pray to God though.  Fervent means having or displaying passionate intensity. When I pray fervently in prayer I can see things change. My whole relationship with God changed. I am truly so thankful for this book. I have been seeing myself change and growing closer to God. I have been seeing prayers answered. God is good and wants to lead in the right direction. It just takes a listening and willing heart.  Shortly after reading that I was asked ...