Things haven't always came easy to me in life. From a young age I struggled in school. I couldn't hardly read. Let alone write about anything that made since to anyone. As a adult things only get worse. I have struggled with anxiety, depression, and the occasional panic attacks. You don't have to have a awful life to struggle with these things. I grew up in a wonderful home. Married a wonderful man straight out of high school ( been married 13 years now). I have always been taking care of and loved. BUT, it is always so easy to believe the lies I told myself.
The thing is, those things I told myself. I can't do this. It's going to be to hard. What will everyone think of me? I am not strong enough or smart enough. Those things I said to myself was actually lies from Satan. Satan wants you to believe every lie he feeds you. In the Bible it says in John 10:10, The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am (which is Jesus talking) come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. The first part of the Bible verse talks about all Satan wants to do and to take away from you, but the last part talks all about what the Lord has done for us and all He can do. God wants so much for our lives. So with that being said ,you have to learn when Satan is speaking to you and Shut him Up!
The only one that can shut him up is the Trinity. The Trinity is God the Father, God the son (which is Jesus), and God the Holy Ghost (which is the holy Spirit). God gave us Jesus as a perfect sacrifice to save us from our sins/ ourselves. Galatians 5:17 says, For the flesh lusteth against the spirit, and the spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: So that ye cannot do the things that ye would. So I say that to say this. Have you accepted Jesus as you Lord and Savior? If the Lord is knocking on your heart will you ask the Lord to save you and ask Him to forgive you for all of your sins? And believe and receive Him into your life. Jesus Christ loves You! Jesus came down to this world, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for all our sins, rose from the grave on the third day. Defeating death, hell, and the grave. All you have to do is believe that he did that for you and ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and turn away from those sins. If you are able to do that then the Lord is able to save you from hell and he is able to help you over come anything that Satan throws at you. If you are already saved by Jesus' sacrifice then you already have a very strong weapon against Satan which is the holy Spirit that is given to you when you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Recognizing Satan's voice and recognizing the holy Spirit speaking to you is important. Satan rushes you, condemns you, puts doubt and fear in your mind. The holy Spirit comforts you, helps and leads you on what you need in your life. Even as I am writing this I can hear myself say that nobody wants/ needs to hear what I have to say. That is Satan putting me down. I know that because I have prayed and prayed about starting this blog. I don't like to speak up in front of people. I like to stay in my comfort zone. But, I know that the Lord has laid this on my heart because I have prayed about it, and got in the Bible seeking God's word. God reminded me time and time again how many people he has put on my path to help lead me to him. We all need the Lord's guidance, and he wants to help us if we will just come to him. When you have doubt or fear or whatever is bothering you just go to God in prayer. Talk to him about whatever is going on. He wants to hear from you. He already knows what you need. If we seek him in his word ( which is the Bible), he will help us and lead us and give peace and comfort. Sometimes the answer doesn't just jump right out at you. That's when you just need to keep praying and have faith that God will lead you. Trusting in God is the most important thing you can do. Sometimes when I am waiting on God's answer I praise him in prayer or song. And man o man what that does for my soul. Praising God brings joy and peace to us. when you praise God you are focusing on him first in your life and it helps you to see how capable God is on taking care of you. God loves us all. He wants the best for our lives. Keep your focus on him, have faith in him, pray to him, and stay in the Bible, and he will lead you and guide you to peace and joy. God bless you all. I thank the Lord for all he has done for me.
The thing is, those things I told myself. I can't do this. It's going to be to hard. What will everyone think of me? I am not strong enough or smart enough. Those things I said to myself was actually lies from Satan. Satan wants you to believe every lie he feeds you. In the Bible it says in John 10:10, The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am (which is Jesus talking) come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. The first part of the Bible verse talks about all Satan wants to do and to take away from you, but the last part talks all about what the Lord has done for us and all He can do. God wants so much for our lives. So with that being said ,you have to learn when Satan is speaking to you and Shut him Up!
The only one that can shut him up is the Trinity. The Trinity is God the Father, God the son (which is Jesus), and God the Holy Ghost (which is the holy Spirit). God gave us Jesus as a perfect sacrifice to save us from our sins/ ourselves. Galatians 5:17 says, For the flesh lusteth against the spirit, and the spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: So that ye cannot do the things that ye would. So I say that to say this. Have you accepted Jesus as you Lord and Savior? If the Lord is knocking on your heart will you ask the Lord to save you and ask Him to forgive you for all of your sins? And believe and receive Him into your life. Jesus Christ loves You! Jesus came down to this world, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for all our sins, rose from the grave on the third day. Defeating death, hell, and the grave. All you have to do is believe that he did that for you and ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and turn away from those sins. If you are able to do that then the Lord is able to save you from hell and he is able to help you over come anything that Satan throws at you. If you are already saved by Jesus' sacrifice then you already have a very strong weapon against Satan which is the holy Spirit that is given to you when you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Recognizing Satan's voice and recognizing the holy Spirit speaking to you is important. Satan rushes you, condemns you, puts doubt and fear in your mind. The holy Spirit comforts you, helps and leads you on what you need in your life. Even as I am writing this I can hear myself say that nobody wants/ needs to hear what I have to say. That is Satan putting me down. I know that because I have prayed and prayed about starting this blog. I don't like to speak up in front of people. I like to stay in my comfort zone. But, I know that the Lord has laid this on my heart because I have prayed about it, and got in the Bible seeking God's word. God reminded me time and time again how many people he has put on my path to help lead me to him. We all need the Lord's guidance, and he wants to help us if we will just come to him. When you have doubt or fear or whatever is bothering you just go to God in prayer. Talk to him about whatever is going on. He wants to hear from you. He already knows what you need. If we seek him in his word ( which is the Bible), he will help us and lead us and give peace and comfort. Sometimes the answer doesn't just jump right out at you. That's when you just need to keep praying and have faith that God will lead you. Trusting in God is the most important thing you can do. Sometimes when I am waiting on God's answer I praise him in prayer or song. And man o man what that does for my soul. Praising God brings joy and peace to us. when you praise God you are focusing on him first in your life and it helps you to see how capable God is on taking care of you. God loves us all. He wants the best for our lives. Keep your focus on him, have faith in him, pray to him, and stay in the Bible, and he will lead you and guide you to peace and joy. God bless you all. I thank the Lord for all he has done for me.
God tells us all through the Bible that He wants us to be happy and enjoy our lives. It is our choice to believe this. I believe He wants me to be happy! Therefore I am. When I'm not, that's on me. Luv u and thanks for your story.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome. I just hope and pray that the Lord's will be done with everything I write about. To God be the glory.
Delete